Companies that have signed an individual agreement with us need to report the import and/or resale of all products that are covered by private copying compensation. This is done in our e-reporting service.

To gain access to our e-reporting system, you first need to report contact details and billing address. Please fill in the form below.

Register for e-reporting

Use the form below to register for e-reporting.

The company's distribution address
Contact person
Billing adress
Detta fält används för valideringsändamål och ska lämnas oförändrat.

Common questions and answers

Where can I find the manual for the e-reporting system?

The manual regarding complete reporting is found here.

When is the deadline for reporting?

Reporting must take place no later than on the 15th of the month following the sales month. 

What do I do if I have submitted an incorrect report?

If you have already submitted your report, check the status list on the left of the Reports tab. In case the status of the report is ”Sent”, you can withdraw and adjust it. Select the report in question, click Review and then Undo. If the status is ”Invoiced”, you should instead contact Customer Service. 

How can I ensure that the report has been submitted?

The system will confirm submission. You can also check the status of your report in the status list on the Reports tab. 

Someone else is to replace me as user of the reporting system. How do we add a new user? 

Add a new user via the User tab. It is possible to register several different users reporting for the same company. 

How do we change our company information? 

Company information is changed via the Company information tab. 

We sell products covered by the professional user exemption. How are they to be reported? 

In the case of a monthly report, all sales of products covered by the private copying levies system must be reported – both those liable for paying levies and those covered by the professional user exemption. 

How are sales of products to be reported in case there has been no sales of products liable for paying private copying levies? 

If the sale of such products is 0 for an individual month, you must state this by selecting the option ”No sales of products with remuneration have been made”. If your sale of products covered by levies ceases completely, you must deregister your company. 

My company no longer needs to be registered with Copyswede. How do we deregister? 

One reason for deregistering a company may be that import/sales of products covered by private copying levies has ceased completely. To conclude a deregistration, it is required that all invoices have been paid in full. Email a request for deregistration to [email protected], where you also state from which date the sale has ended, as well as confirm that you will inform your suppliers about your deregistration from Copyswede.